C · C++ · Python · MySQL
Syracuse UniversitySyracuse NY Sep 11' - May 13'
L.C. Smith College of Engineering and Computer Science
Master of Science in Computer Science
- GPA: 3.72 / 4.00
- Relevant Coursework: Design & Analysis of Algorithms, Computer Architecture, Mathematical Basis for Computing, Introduction to Artificial Intelligence, Software Modeling & Analysis, Objected Oriented Design, Principles of Operation System, Computer Security, Design Patterns, Structured Programming & Formal Method
Renmin University of ChinaBeijing China Sep 07' - Jul 11'
Bachelor of Management in Information Management and Systems
- GPA: 3.22/4.00, Third Price of Academic Scholarship in Renmin University of China
2K Games Inc.Sep 13' - Feb 16'
Software Engineer - Novato CA | Shanghai China
- Designed and Implemented server-side applications for online gaming architecture for multiple games/consoles
- Architected and created infrastructure and code for game features and administration tools
- Designed and Implemented deployment and monitor tools
- Worked on NBA 2K14/2K15/2K16 on PS3/PS4/Xbox 360/Xbox One/Steam
Cyber Security Interdisciplinary Research ProjectFeb 13' - Jun 13'
Research Assistant - Syracuse NY
- Undertook tasks to develop and implement programs to extract analyze and distill cyber incident information
- Undertook tasks to offered analytical input in research team discussion
Socially Intelligent Computing to Support Citizen ScienceSept 11' - May 12'
Programmer - Syracuse NY
- Designed, established and maintained a MySQL database facilitating the website
- See http://citizensort.org/
Instrument & Pricing Content, Thomson ReutersJul 10' - Mar 11'
Developer Intern - Beijing China
- Provided content services for Fix income onsite products
- Established independent testing, including system, integration, performance
- Established and maintained test infrastructure, tools and procedures
- Established and maintained EQCenter, a web platform supports inner used testing tools
Scheduling & Memory Management on FreeBSDOct 12' - Dec 12'
- Incorporated the priority-based round-robin scheduler with variable length time-slice and staircase scheduler
- Modified memory management subsystem, and implemented a memory monitor to text
Design Pattern Course ProjectOct 12' - Dec 12'
- Developed a Visual Studio solution to demonstrate patterns, offered presentation in CSE776 Design Pattern class
- Developed a sample of Extension Object Pattern, see code
Small XMLAug 12'
- Summer Project led by Dr. Fawcett, See http://github.com/theliuy/smallxml
- Implemented a single class in C++, to support reading and writing of basic Xml Dom
- Replaced the Xml classes used in CIS/CSE 681 Oriented-Objected Design
Personalized Recommender SystemMar 10' – Jul 10'
- Assisted Professor’s research, coding and documentation
- Focus on recommending products for certain customers with given dataset and evaluate effects